Rick McGuire’s broad range of experience gives him unique insight into the needs of each individual client. He has an undergraduate degree from Sam Houston State University and a law degree from South Texas College of Law. Rick continues to stay up to date and expand his knowledge with both law and aviation related courses. In addition to being a practicing attorney, he is also co-owner and counsel to a media company and a printing company; as well as, holding oil and gas leases. He also has experience in the automotive and construction industries. And if you ask Rick about an accomplishment of which he is particularly proud, he would tell you that he served our country as an Army Air Defense Artillery Officer. This diverse background gives Rick the insight, ability and knowledge to help his clients with all aspects of their claims.
Furthermore, Rick is an accomplished pilot and flight instructor with over 40 years and 16,000 hours in the cockpit. This passion for aviation led Rick to open Aircraft Simulator Training, a state of the art flight training school. The flight school is staffed by aviation professionals (air carrier operations & general aviation) who have decades of experience and are dedicated to training a new generation of pilots. These aviation professionals also assist on aviation accident cases, by reconstructing accidents via flight simulator.
Rick has handled thousands of personal injury cases ranging from car accidents to major aviation accidents. Given his expertise in these matters, he is a sought after television and radio commentator, speaking about aircraft accidents, injury cases, and other aspects of the law.
Always ready to help, Rick provides 24/7 telephone response for injured individuals. With two offices in the Houston area, he and his staff are readily available to discuss your case. Rick feels passionately about helping the injured and those who have been treated unjustly.
Rick’s Qualifications and experience
- Army Officer
- Commercial Truck Driver
- Owner and Manager of a Commercial Truck Tire Center, Recapping Facility and Truck Maintenance Company
- Owner and Manager of a large tire and service center
- Mechanic on all types of vehicles up to an including large earth moving equipment, truck, cars and aircraft
- Auto Parts sales and Farm Equipment Sales and maintenance
- Rancher, Horse Breeder and competitive roper
- Certified Flight Instructor for single engine, multi engine and instrument
- Aircraft Dispatcher for airline operations
- Aviation Accident Investigator
- Educator in Aviation Operations and Television commentator on aviation accidents.